Monday, June 25, 2012

ea beerfest!!!

EDIT: so it has been brought to my attention that i already posted this. but it was so awesome i decided to post it again.....or i'm retarded and did it on accident. i prefer the former.


people who know me, know that i love beer. so a festival that centers around beer is kinda like nirvana. the ea beerfest did not disappoint. me, beasley, action and her friend jackee pre-gamed at my place and were going to grab a cab there.

but you know what did disappoint me? the fucking cab services around my house. so a big F U to liberty cab company and decatur's best cab services. thankfully, i have an awesome neighbor that i called and he gave us a ride. and ONTO THE BEER!

we met up with dr. p, slambo, and daddy d, and we all had a fan-fucking-tastic time. i might have had a bit too much pre-game whiskey, so ktl got drunk a wee early. BUT at least i didn't throw up! so i go that going for me, which is nice. also invented a nice game of port-a-potty roulette with my new friends from the bathroom line. it was fun for all.

now for the pics!
slambo (trying to look menacing) and the beasley


beasley and dr.p (he's smiling cause he just peed his pants)


the crowd. not bad, not good. like purgatory.


action and daddy d


daddy d getting a little too close to beasley


eabeerfest: a++++++ would do business with again!

No comments:

Post a Comment